Governments develop, share, and maintain large amounts of unstructured data which can account for storage and/or backups reaching 20-40% YOY growth. The IT staff needs to gain a better understanding of what is in their file storage prior to embarking on projects, such as data migrations, remediation, and moving file shares. Classification and archival is a critical component of managing the security and growth of this data.
Watch this webcast to learn industry leading data management approaches on effectively analyzing, protecting, archiving, and maintaining compliance of this financial drain on your budgets. You will walk away with actionable intelligence with regards to:
- Defining data governance
- Improving operation efficiencies
- Locating your "dark data"
- Leveraging the power of your data
- Securing data everywhere
- Backing up and storing data "the right way"
Our panel of experts includes:
- Allison C. Stanton, Director of E-Discovery, FOIA, and Records, Office of the Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice
- Jeanne Holm, Evangelist, Data.gov, U.S. General Services Administration
- Tom Tittermary, Data Center Architect, Symantec Corporation