With the clock ticking... are you ready to respond to every call, text, tweet, video?
Every year sizable emergencies hit the United States. Will the local emergency response systems be up to the task? Would your systems be ready?
Please join Unify for a thought leadership session discussing Next Generation 911.
Our Next Gen 911 tech expert Greg Little will take us through a customer case study and you'll learn why many of the top PSAPs are looking at Unify's First Response solution to help them meet Next Generation 911 challenges.
Topics we'll cover in the 30 minute webinar:
- What is Next Gen 911?
- Challenges in the Public Sector
- One City's Crusade
- Empowering the Public Sector
Unify is a Global provider of communication and collaboration solutions. For NG 9-1-1, we have a media-rich solution that emergency answering and dispatch centers can leverage, designed for carrier-grade communications. Whether originating as a voice, text or video call, call handlers can process multiple emergency contacts with a unified response.
Why First Response?
- Unparalleled call volume management - over 5000 calls per hour
- Support for new communications channels such as texting, video and social media
- VoIP for more reliable, resilient and afforable call management
- Virtualized back office to maximize hardware investment and minimize management effort
- Integrated, customizeable communication console for managing critical contact numbers, IPTV, other applications and more.