While most healthcare organizations recognize that networked medical devices can revolutionize patient care, they often lack the resources and expertise needed to secure their devices. But with Red River, healthcare organizations don’t have to worry about threat detection. Instead, they can focus on what they know best—the patients.
Secure your devices and protect your infrastructure and utility systems with help from Red River’s Medical Device Isolation Architecture experts. In this datasheet, learn how to:
- Identify, classify and register all devices that connect to the network
- Align your medical device procurement strategy to identify and mitigate gaps before the device operation begins
- Implement an integrated security solution with automation to detect threats faster
- Improve risk management focused on patient care by analyzing and correlating IoT security data to inform stakeholders of risks
- Continuously monitor network access, network behavior and vulnerabilities
Download our Medical Device Isolation Architecture Overview to learn more.
Sponsored by: and