Not all government systems and services are created equal. Some share data and expose their services quite readily; others stand alone, seemingly aloof, incommunicado. You don’t have to ponder that dynamic for long to realize that government systems that don’t work well together can create complications and inefficiencies that outweigh the benefits of a single application’s speed and performance.
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- The current state of integration in agencies
- Getting past your current point
- Ideas on how to build smarter cities, states and nations
- What a service bus is and what it can do for you
- How to take the next step