The White House’s American Technology Council and Office of American Innovation on modernizing federal technology published specific recommendations to jumpstart a new wave of modernization efforts by accelerating cloud adoption, consolidating networks and prioritizing key applications for needed upgrades.
Now the daunting task of implementing these recommendations sits within agencies, and it is not a one size fits all proposition. Where do they begin to successfully move away from expensive legacy infrastructure? How do they transition to a more secure, agile, and cost-effective technology ecosystem, much of which will be supported by shared services?
Join i360Gov and senior level technology leaders from government and industry as we provide an overview of current initiatives and solutions to the many IT modernization challenges agencies face, such as:
- Maintenance that often requires immediate attention and runs the risk of breaking integrations and upgrades
- Legacy solutions that are unable to properly communicate between on-premises, mobile, and the cloud
- Citizen facing services not designed for today’s technology environment
You will also learn about Identity, the hidden accelerator to IT modernization, and how by creating a single solution for identity, agencies can speed up digital and cloud programs that will enable you to:
- Reduce costs and architecture complexity
- Securely connect any employee, vendor, partner or citizen to any resource, on premise or in the cloud
- Make administrators self-sufficient and decrease reliance on customization
- Scale seamlessly as you move services into the cloud
- Dr. Ronald Ross, Computer Scientist, NIST Fellow
- David Hogue, Technical Director, Cybersecurity Threat Operations Center, NSA
- Joe Diamond, Director, Cybersecurity Strategy, Okta
Archive now available for viewing!