Your organization's infrastructure spans buildings, roadways, utilities, public safety and public transit agencies. It is worth millions if not billions of dollars and the operations, inspections and maintenance programs required to keep it running are costly but critical. How can you keep this complex system running at peak efficiency?
A strategic enterprise asset management solution will enable your organization to provide more efficient and effective government service delivery to your citizens in real time, while enabling you to optimize the performance of your assets and significantly reduce costs.
This complimentary i360Gov educational webinar covers the following:
- Best practice uses of asset management solutions from a highly respected analyst.
- How to use technology to understand the monitoring needs of a city and optimize the upkeep and expansion of those assets.
- How enterprise asset management provides visibility for better planning and control of all mission critical assets, their conditions and their work processes.
- How to make better decisions through analytics, technology and improved business processes for the most efficient and effective government.
- A case study illustrating the benefits of a single point of control over all types of assets - ranging from transit and roads, to public utilities and government facilities, to technology assets - on a common platform that allows sharing and enforcement of best practices, inventory, resources and personnel.
- Chris Dixon, Senior Manager, State and Local Industry Analysis, Deltek
- Karen Buck, Executive Director, Starboard Consulting
Who Should Watch:
Deputy commissioners, Commissioners, Managers, Senior Level Municipality, CxOs Mayors, City Managers/Assistant Managers, Directors of Asset Management, Project Managers, Chief Engineers, and Line of Business professionals within state, local, county and municipal government.