Why stop at virtualizing servers and storage? By virtualizing the network with VMware NSX networking virtualization platform, organizations can institute the third pillar of the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), move to next-generation networking and enable many of the benefits they’re already seeing by virtualizing compute and storage.
In this new eBook, Red River and VMware show you how to:
- Stop struggling with slow, error-prone manual networking provisioning
- Lift the burden of intricate data center hardware configurations
- Free yourself from vendor-specific hardware and topology
- Dramatically simplify networking operations
- Lower costs and realize the full potential of the SDDC
Sponsored by: and